Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thebestfreakin'peanutbuttercookieseverIamsoserious!

I think that run-on title says it all: I made the best peanut butter cookies EVER last weekend. I was in need of an amazing PB cookie recipe to impress my man-friend who requested this particular kind of cookie, so I quite literally Googled the 'best peanut butter cookie recipe ever' and I found this one from Baking Delights. She wasn't kidding when she said it was the best ever. And she certainly didn't break her promise. I baked them for 8-9 minutes because I wanted them soft and chewy, and let them cool just a couple of minutes on the sheet. I used flax eggs as a replacement and demerara sugar. I got 30 good sized cookies out of a full batch. They are full of PB flavor, as they should be considering I killed an entire jar of Skippy for them. Absolutely perfect, they are. Oh, here's a picture or two:


Two words: MAKE THEM! One more: NOW!

No comments: