Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I think I am ready

Honestly, I hadn't thought so much time had passed since I last posted. I haven't done a lot of baking. Really, the chocolate chip cookie incident scarred me. I shudder to think. Anywhoodles, I thought I would post the Christmas goodies that went forth to work this year.


Pretty cookies, all in a row. These are the sparkly ginger cookies from VWAV. I also made chocolate chip cookies from The Joy of Vegan baking and made peanut butter cookies using a Martha Stewart recipe, I can't remember which though. I also made two kinds of fudge: fudge-fudge, from a recipe I forgot to write down where it was from, and Kittee's peanut butter fudge (which was AWESOME). It's not that I was slacking by not writing down my sources, it's just been a while since I made this stuff. Also, trauma tends to wipe out other memories. Don't make me mention the puking incident again.


I love how cookies on a cooling rack look. Yes, I am weird.


I do vaguely recall there being something like 5 dozen peanut butter cookies and 4 dozen ginger cookies. I believe there were only 2 dozen chocolate chip. Here is the majority of them wrapped up for delivery.

Individual buckets for friends.

Cute!

I didn't get any shots of the buckets and trays with fudge in them, or of the fudge period. Maybe I was slacking in that case.

Ooey, gooey chocolate cookie. They were sooooo good. I would overdose on them again. Totally.

My assistants. My very lazy assistants. Trust me, they won't move for anything, so I'm constantly stepping over them. There are two more, but I think they were napping in the other room.

No comments: