Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I don't think I ever want to eat another cookie again.

Well, that's not true, I guess. I just need some time to recover. See, this past weekend I engaged in my yearly Christmas baking. It wasn't the large amount of cookies that I made that put me off, it was the subsequent sickness from a cookie overdose. Sunday afternoon, I spent five hours with my head in the toilet puking up something that tasted like recycled chocolate. Which is exactly what it was. I couldn't eat for a few days after that, and I certainly didn't want to look at anything resembling a cookie. I still kind of don't, so I am not going to post cookie pics yet. Instead, behold the pretty baby blanket I made for a friend's nephew:


Pretty, eh? It was originally supposed to be a full sized afghan for my boyfriend. Then we broke up. A friend asked if I would make it for her nephew's new baby, and I said sure. She even paid me. Of course, then my boyfriend and I got back together. Oh well.

No comments: