Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Leftovers

As in, pictures. I made goodies last weekend, I swear I did. I just had a momentary lapse of smarts, and forgot to take pictures of what I made. So in an effort to post something, I give you more cake pictures. Because I truly can never let go of my birthday. I would celebrate it everyday of the year if I could. Just keep the cake and gifts coming.

All lit up and waiting for a wish. Which, incidentally, my wish did come true, but I just wish I hadn't wasted a wish on such a jackass of a dude. Johnny. Anyways, the cake was pretty though.


Rainbow-y on the inside too! The picture does not do it justice.

The pictures I did not take, were of another cookies and creme pound cake, which turned out perfectly this time and I do not have photo proof of its perfection, and the brownies from Don't Eat Off the Sidewalk! The most definitely live up to their name. They really stuck to the pan, even though I greased and dusted first. I was "forced" to eat two brownie casualties. They were so good that I had an omni declare his love for me. Make them now.

No comments: