Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A look inside my head...

Huh. It really is all puffy white clouds and rainbows in there.

Tomorrow is my birthday. The big 2-6. I had to make my own cake. Sad, eh? Now, a friend at work did make vegan cupcakes for our office party, and I appreciate that, but there's always room for more cake. Am I right? Here we have the vanilla cupcakes and fluffy vegan buttercream from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. I have made it a million times and it never disappoints. The recipe made one mini 2 layer cake and two cupcakes. I halved the frosting and ended up with plenty leftover. And that took care of lunch. Ha! It was really more of a post-lunch snack. Anywho, I have more photos:



Now, presents! Well, the first one. Part two doesn't come until Friday.


The Wilton giant cupcake cake pan! I was going to make my cake in this, but I was afraid of a cake overdose before I even saw my actual birthday.

Hee.


And pretty spices, just because:

No comments: