Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Orange Coconut Muffins


These tropical goodies are courtesy of Bryanna Clark Grogan's recipe riiiiiiiight here. I only made one tiny substitution: I didn't have any wheat bran (I was lucky to have wheat germ), so I threw in some oatmeal - why not? Oh, wait. I forgot. I also used apple juice instead of orange juice because I couldn't get enough juice out of my orange. So sue me. They were mighty tasty nonetheless. I halved the recipe and made them in my nifty silicone baking cups. That last tidbit has nothing to do with anything, I just like to talk about my silicone cups (...huh?). I'm tired and I feel silly tonight, so I should probably stop for now. I leave you with an inside shot:


Mmmmmm, muffin-y.

No comments: