Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Whoo!

Christmas was awesome. I got everything I wanted. Especially some great cookbooks.


I couldn't possibly be more excited about these books. I just don't know where to begin. Something will be made before the day is out. Mark my words.

There was no baking this weekend, as I would have been stuck in the house with the deliciousness since I have a five day weekend from work. Lazy + cookies = my pants don't fit anymore.

I did finish the "snood" I was working on. It's a scarf/hood hybrid and it is quite cozy. I just haven't taken a pic yet. I'll get around to it. I started work on a fluffy white hat with ear flaps too. 'Tis the season to knit.

Must go. I hear the kitchen calling...

No comments: