Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Chocolate Chip Cookie Redux

Saturday I was left to my devices - all alone in the house with a cookie craving. I tried to ignore it. I tried to fight it. I tried to talk myself out of it with the reason that I didn't have any chocolate chips. None of those tactics worked. Turns out I'm an easily swayed wimp. I pulled out a candy bar from my stash and chopped it up for a half batch of these. I made no changes other than the chocolatey chunks, as they were perfect already. See what I mean?




Though, this batch did come out somewhat fuller, thicker. Whatevs, they were good.


Purdy.....


Their beauty is blinding. Okay, so it's the oven light.

No comments: