Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Chocolate Jackpot

Today, I hit the chocolate lottery. Walking down the holiday candy aisle at the drug store I stumbled across an old favorite of mine: Chocolate Stars. I let out a sigh and lamented that "those definitely aren't vegan." Laying next to the so-not-vegan milk chocolate stars was something new to me: Dark Chocolate Stars.



Like most commercial dark chocolate candies I assumed that it would also include some form of dairy, but just for kicks I picked the bag up to check out the ingredients:

I don't know if you can read that, but they are totally vegan! Also, surprisingly, very minimal in ingredients. I haven't ripped them open to try yet, so I hope they don't let me down.

At Big Lots I found these:




They are by Valor and Barton's. Nothing special, I know, but I tend to buy boring chocolates, plain with not a lot going on.

No comments: