Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

An exciting find...

Okay, for some it may not be that exciting, but considering I leave in a very small southern town with not another vegan for miles, let alone anyone that knows what a vegan is, it was for me. My first thought was, 'Ha! A ccokie that I don't have to make!' The cookies themselves are very soft, and have a subtle banana flavor and a few nuts scattered about. Really, nothing special. I consider this progress. The next slightly larger town over from us has two health food stores: one ran by two old ladies, and the other a recent opening that carries so much more. I found these at the two old ladies' store. It is the first thing I found in there specifically labeled as 'Vegan'. I bought three, plus a soy natural fudge brownie that is also vegan, but I didn't get a picture of that before it was eaten. I would probably only buy these again if I was in serious cookie withdrawl and could not get to a kitchen to make my own. Not that they were bad, just bland.

No comments: