Yet another vegan blog. Obsessed with cookies. Addicted to peanut butter. Fighting for the vegan revolution!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Fruits of My Labor

I got some serious knitting done this week. Three projects in all. That's a lot considering I normally take months to finish one thing because I am easily side-tracked. Plus, I usually have two or three projects going at the same time. Behold -My maracas (dirty!) are modeling this baby-sized devil hat. I made this for a friend's son to match the adult-sized version I knit for her a couple of months ago.

The lava lamp is wearing the black kitty hat I made just for me. Grrrr.

Wrist/arm warmers. The pic does no justice. These are actually bright lime green. Here's a close up of the thumb "split":
These aren't as long as I would like, so I am making a black and white striped pair to go all the way up my arms. I am going to need these this winter; it gets cold where I work.

No comments: